The 2022 Parade Season is Over!
We can not wait to see you again in 2023.
Santa and the elves have finished the
2022 Community Ho Ho Parade Season.
First of all we would like to thank all of our fans for
gathering along the cold and dark parade route.
Without all of you we would have no purpose!
Next we would like to thank our drivers and
their passengers. We appreciate the time, cost, care, and
effort that they put into creating the fantastic light spectacles
that cruise in this parade!
We would like to thank our volunteers.
There is no way to list the many tasks that they have
performed to make this a successful parade season but
they are the backbone of this organization, and we could
not do it without them! This year the
Public Safety Academy joined us as volunteers and
their cadets are amazing!
We would like to thank our party partners.
Without them we would be leaving and arriving
at dark parking lots with no amenities like cookies, hot cocoa or bathrooms (and you cannot discount how important that is)!
These organizations put the 'community' in
* Belvedere Neighborhood Association
* Blair Park Neighborhood Association
* DMV Neighborhood Association
* First Christian Church of San Bernardino
* Muscupiabe Neighborhood Association
* NorthPark Neighborhood Association
* North End Neighborhood Association
* San Bernardino History & Railroad Museum
* Spirit of Our Savior Lutheran Church
* Verdemont Neighborhood Association
* Western Region Little League Headquarters
* Wildwood Park Neighborhood Association
* YMCA of San Bernardino
We would like to thank D & R Traffic Control for
escorting The Community Ho Ho Parade & Santa
through the dark Streets of San Bernardino!
We would like to thank several departments within
the City of San Bernardino government:
* Community & Economic Development Department and Human Resources Department for guiding us through the permit process.
* Parks, Recreation and Community Development Department. From unlocking electrical boxes to providing an amazing endpoint on Wednesday night they have been an amazing parade partner for 10 years!
* San Bernardino Police Department for being there at our events spreading holiday cheer and ensuring that everyone was safe!
* San Bernardino Public Works Department for making sure that our departure and arrival sites were safe and clean.
* The San Bernardino County Fire Department for letting us borrow their amazing bright red vehicles that are beacons of cheer in our parade!
* The San Bernardino Municipal Water Department & Drippy for continuing to come out and provide the most amazingly decorated heavy equipment that we have ever seen!
And last but not least we would like to thank our sponsors!
Candy canes, car rentals, movie licensing, and more
would not be possible without their continued support and
sponsorship of this parade.
If we have forgotten anyone on this list we apologize,
as you can see it truly does take a community to put together a Community Ho Ho Parade.
We wish you and yours a
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We cannot wait to see you again
during the 2023 parade season!